Thursday, May 19, 2011

I know, I know its been a while..... 4 years to be precise.

Ok to be honest, I still dont really know how this thing works and cant really say why I have decided to get back on the blogging bandwagon, other than to say that the cries from byu friends who have ever so eloquently stated their concern that either both Brigham and Manaia haven't aged a day in the last 4 years or I have to be the worst and laziest blogger ever.. The latter is a perfect description of me. BUT here I am again attempting to entertain my one reader (love u  mum) for a few seconds. So.... how do I catch you all up. Not a big fan of clicking on a link to a blog only to find a long novel that fills the whole screen from top to bottom, so I will attempt to keep it short and sweet and mybe if youre lucky throw a few pics in there.

(ok first paragraph break, but I promise there will be no more) I am now 31...grose... blissfully married to Stanford C. Webster (:)) with 3 entertaining  and talented (in their own ways) children Brigham now 7, I know right..... time please stop for just a while. Manaia, my very own sassy/diva princess who is 5 in October and Carter-boy  the sunshine of our lives who turned 1 in Feb. We live in part-time sunny Sydney, Australia in our first bought home of 2 years. I'm still happily a stay at home mum, busy with kids, callings, nappy changes and stolen cat naps here and there. I love lifestyle and potrait photography, beginners sewing (emphasis on beginners), quilting, home decor, cooking, baking and eating especially. Love love love my family,  love  my Heavenly Father and will grow to like blogging more i'm sure.
So til another 4 years time....joking :) c u soon.

4 comments:

Nivette said...

I'm another reader, remember us?? I can't believe how old the kids are!

Chris, Jessica, Mackenzie, & Alison said...

Whahooo! Add us to your list of adoring fans!!! Miss you heaps ;)

The Webster Family said...

hey more byu friends! yes of course I remember you Nivette!! how are you??? awesome to hear from u :) and hey jess, chris and kiddies!!....we are still waiting for u to visit us... :) hope all is well in your families where can i read ur blogs??? apologies I really am quite technically challenged :(

Michael and Anita said...

This makes my day!! :) Did your leg/ankle completely heal up? You're a legend in our fam for stopping that line drive on the "Watermelons" intramural softball team! :)So glad that your kids HAVE aged. It'd be weird if Briggs was 7 and still looked 3. :)

Just as a sidenote, we always think so fondly of you guys. Hope you're doing well and excited to catch up a bit. :)